A top quality product at a very competitive price
LIST OF SERVICES
Subdivision Design and Permitting
Existing Conditions Survey and Plan
Roadway/ROW Corridor Surveys
As-Built Surveys; Certified Plot Plans
Subsurface Systems Surveys and Design
Construction Layout Services
FEMA- Flood Elevation Certifications/ LOMA;
Shore-land Protection Surveys and Plan
Tele-communication Tower Surveys
Data Creation & Collection Services/ GPS Surveys
GIS Services/ GIS Data Support and Presentation
Real Estate Agencies
Meet Some Key PLS Staff
Timothy A. Peloquin, LLS
- The primary contact at PLS is Timothy A. Peloquin, LLS. He is a graduate Civil Engineer (1985) and a Licensed Land Surveyor (1992). Tim passionately started Promised Land Survey, LLC in 1998 and has since then been very involved within his profession and also with giving back to others by traveling to developing nations to help impoverished communities. Here is a list of his land surveying involvement and accomplishments:
- Licensed Land Surveyor performing work throughout New England for over 30 years
- Experienced in all levels of land survey components- historical, land law, research, field work, technology, computations/CAD/GIS, management, client/ public relations, etc.
- Thorough knowledge and use of GPS equipment and associated computations and full integration with GIS (ESRI)
- New Hampshire Land Surveyors Association (NHLSA)- active member since 1992, Education Director 1995-1997, Executive Committee 2000-2003, President 2002
- American Congress on Surveying and Mapping (ACSM)/ National Society of Professional Surveyors (NSPS)- active member since 1992
- Surveying Education Foundation of New England, Inc. (SEFNE)- 2003 Vice-Chairman
- Taught at University of New Hampshire (UNH)/ Thompson School of Applied Sciences Survey II (CT-233) 1999 & 2006
- United States Coast Guard, Active Duty and Reserve 1982-1992- Honorable Discharge
- Annual attendee at Trimble Dimensions Conference (GPS)
- Annual attendee at ESRI UC and Survey Summit Convention (GIS)
- Personal, yet deemed pertinent, happily married 30 years, 2 great children, active in the community and church, love the outdoors, travel, helping others, etc.
Survey Manager/ Field Crew SupervisorNeal McCarthy has enthusiastically been working for Promised Land Survey since January 2000 and has a total of 19 years of surveying experience throughout New England. Neal holds a Bachelor’s Degree from Davis College and elevation certificates in LOMA’s and LOMR’s. Neal is also in pursuit of his license as a land surveyor. During his time at PLS, he has grown in experience and development skills to become a top contributing member of our team.
CAD Specialist/ Field Crew ChiefPromised Land Survey has been greatly benefited with having Brandon Wing as apart of our staff since January 2001. Brandon has gained a wealth of experience and knowledge from working in the field and in the office for 18 years. During his time at PLS, he has earned his elevation certificates in LOMA’s and LOMR’s. Brandon is also in pursuit of to become a Designer of Subsurface Disposal Systems. Brandon continues to benefit our firm and our clients with his exceptional work ethic ability to get the job done.
Field Crew Chief/ DraftsmanIn 2010 we were honored to add Andrew Glines to our fantastic team. Andrew has spent the majority of his time contributing to our work out in the field. Andrew holds a degree in Mathematics from Bryan College in 2010. He has worked on a variety of projects including boundary, topographic, ALTA Surveys, existing condition surveys, construction layout, as-built plans, and plot plans. Andrew continues to demonstrate his attention to detail and professionalism to our clients.
Field Crew Chief/ DraftsmanJason Turgeon has been contributing to our efforts at Promised Land Survey since 2004 and carries 19 years of experience in the field of surveying and mapping. Jason is a Surveying graduate of the New Hampshire Community Technical College. He has worked on a variety of projects including boundary, topographic, ALTA Surveys, existing condition surveys, construction layout, as-built plans, and plot plans. He also has experience in deed/plan research and also in Carlson and AutoCAD Software.
Office ManagerAshley Pettis has been a great addition to our team since working with Promised Land Survey since the summer of 2017. Ashley carries an impressive professional background from serving as a Real Estate Agent for three years and from her other office management experience. She serves as a key contributor to the PLS staff by answering calls from our clients and providing other administrative/HR firm support. Ashley continues to demonstrate her ability to help our firm run smoothly and efficiently with her excellent oversight.
Here is What Some of Our Clients are Saying:
Efficient, respected and results driven service
Tim and PLS have been local surveyors and engineers in the Derry area for 20+ years. He and his team are responsible for many projects all over Derry and the southern NH region. I have personally used Tim for dozens of my projects over the years. His local knowledge and most importantly local relationships with the town officials and engineers are key to his efficient, respected and results driven service. A development in the town of Derry (or surrounding communities) with Tim and Promised Land Survey’s name on it provides a distinct advantage in my opinion; formulated over the past 21 years of operating locally.
John E. Saliba
You will not only not be disappointed, you will be elated
I would like to unconditionally highly recommend Promised Land Survey. They truly know what customer service means and are true professionals. I have used this firm on a whole host of projects, ranging from lot line surveys and septic designs to complex as-built and existing conditions surveys and more. They have travelled from Errol, NH to Haiti to ensure my projects came out the way they are supposed to be. Please consider using them for your next project, you will not only not be disappointed, you will be elated. Feel free to contact me if you would like to know more. This is an easy recommendation to give!
Existing Conditions Road Topography and ROW locations for re-engineering of a roadway intersection in Londonderry, NH
Typical Construction Residential Layout
Topography, Layout, and As-Built Survey/s for the US Army Corps of Engineers-Hampton, NH Jetty (pic 1)
Topography, Layout, and As-Built Survey/s for the US Army Corps of Engineers-Hampton, NH Jetty (pic 2)
PLS has been awarded a 3-year exclusive on-call land surveying services with Manchester-Boston Regional Airport (MHT) (pic 2)
PLS has been awarded a 3-year exclusive on-call land surveying services with Manchester-Boston Regional Airport (MHT) (pic 1)
Recent trip to Lusaka, Zambia (Africa) October 2017 to help map Tree of Life Village Orphanage for Family Legacy International
This is a picture taken in Jacmel, Haiti (2015) where Tim and friends built an 18-bed addition for the boys at an orphanage of 33 children